Friday, September 12, 2008

"Real" business cards...finally!

I started out printing my own business cards. There's nothing wrong with that...except the price. Not only is printer ink expensive, but the perforated cardstock is absolutely ridiculous! So I looked around the internet and weighed my options. I finally settled on GotPrint. I ordered 1,500 cards altogether; 1,000 are business cards, and the other 500 I designed so that I could cut each one in half to make hangtags (it worked perfectly and this will be the subject of a future post). The 1,000 business cards are two-sided full-color glossy, and cost a mere $15.99! So, here they are:

2 comments:

Sticks and Stones Hemp said...

They look great!

Lenox Knits said...

What a great idea for the hangtags. I've been thinking about doing something like that for price tags on my scarves.