Thursday, January 22, 2009

20 Questions: Spots N Dots

This is the second in a series of interviews with Etsy artists. All will be roughly 20 questions, and they will be published once or twice a week. Stay tuned for more, and welcome today's contributor!

What is your name?
Susannah

What is the name of your business?
Spots N Dots

Where in the world are you located?
Florida

What do you sell?
Crocheted items

Who taught you your craft?
Homeschool group mom taught me.

How long have you been crafting?
6 years

What part of your craft do you get excited about?
I like all of it.

What part of your crafting business do you dread?
None

Do you usually craft solo or in a group?
I donate items to hospitals.

Is your craft business full-time or part-time?
Full time - no day job at this time.

Who is your crafting hero and why?
My crafting hero I think is probably the lady who taught me how to crochet.

Parting words?
I like to help the ones in need and I love to sell to anyone.

To learn more about Susannah and her work, visit her blog.

Thanks, Susannah! Stay tuned for more interviews coming soon.

No comments: